Personal Care -Products/Services
- Restorative Care
- Catheter Care
- Bathing, Dressing, Grooming
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Bedbound/Assistance Care
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- Meal Preparation
- Bed Arrangement
- Family Visits
- Doctor/Dental/Ear/ Eye Appointment
- Hair/Beauty Salon Appointment
OUR CARE PHILOSOPHY
We aim to:
- ease the patient’s sufferings from pain or sickness
- help the patient recover from rehabilitation or maintain good health
- make patients comfortable and
- help patient and their families feel peaceful at the most challenging time in their lives.
The patient’s comfort, well-being and satisfaction are our prime considerations. We will strive to make home-care as appropriate as possible.
When you need care, we’re ready to provide it. Any day of the year, any time of the day, we can initiate homecare for you or your loved one. Allow us to show you what quality homecare and nurturing means. Let us be the one to provide quality care to you and your loved ones, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST CARE THERE IS.
Wherever you are in your home health care journey, we are there to stand by you.
Many patients and their loved ones who care for them say they wish homecare had started sooner. Homecare is not only for people with sickness and diseases. We help adults in their senior years to live comfortably and stay healthy. The focus is on comfort, health maintenance and improvement as well as worthwhile living in their remaining years in this life. Treatments that provide patients with comfort and relief can continue and will be administered or supported even after we have started providing home care.
Rates are negotiable depending on the level of care. Our Associates/Caregivers are available for short and/or long-term care.
Hourly basis: Minimum of 8 hours per day. Live-out: Day and Night Shift.